Christmas shopping extreme

I put on my thick coat and grabbed my friend Katharina's little hand... and off we went into town for a round of badass, hardcore shopping!

First photo stop at the Lichthof by Paradeplatz, and Katharina already has a shopping bag from Navyboot! Ooops, and me as well :-)


Food is important for shoppers! We had ours at the Jelmoli restaurant with a nice view. And as you can tell, we were not alone…

The Jelmoli windows


 Hardcore street performer
The Singing Christmas Tree

Take me to the bridge

Yes, we passed by a church. My favourite picture on the Grossmünster door about the life of Zwingli: 
Nüt ist kostlicher dann d'Lieb. Nothing is mor valuable than love.

Niederdorf


The big hall at the Hauptbahnhof (main station) containing a Christmas market and the famous Swarowski Christmas tree



Après shopping - burried in bags!
There was a strange, crazy LED lamp just above us:
It was constantly changing…
But we were not done yet! Globus: Number 1 Christmas decoration!



The entire experience lasted about 6,5 hours after which I was totally exhausted!