Istanbul - On my way back...

Tuesday was my last day in Istanbul, but since my flight was in the late afternoon I used the time to go shopping and I went into "bulk buying" mode. Found a great fitting pair of pants and got it in three colors. Saw cheap t-shirts and bought three of those as well.
What ever would I wear if I didn't go to Istanbul from time to time? I buy most of my wardrobe here!

When I arrived in Zurich in the evening my boyfriend picked me up from the airport. We quickly dropped my luggage at my place, were joined by Katharina and went to tango class together. It's great to travel - but it's also great to come home and meet all my lovely people here!

After class we went to the small Indian restaurant as usual, which was good because I needed to eat!
For all the food I had during my vacation, I didn't gain any weight, must be all that walking...