San Francisco - Playing Zills until my arms fall off...


Saturday was my dance day. First I took the bus over to Oakland to take a 2 hours private lesson for acapella zills with Shabnam. Meaning that the music to dance to is produced by the cymbals themselves. It was fun and challenging and it’s definitely something I want to work on more.


Then I went back to San Francisco to take a workshop at the FatChanceBellyDance studio. Since I have been dancing American Tribal Style for over 10 years it was great to finally be at the “mothership” and experience a workshop there and dance along with FCBD members and regular students.




In the evening I reunited with Oli who had been walking around in the rain for hours during the day.
We went over to the Westfield center to eat dinner and then to the cinema in the same building. Very convenient when it’s cold and wet outside! 

We watched The Green Hornet which we enjoyed very much.