Guest Blogs by me on other websites

I like connecting with other people and sharing my experiences. This is why I am really happy that I have been featured with guest blogs and and interview here:

Travel Fasion Girl - A general interview about my travel and packing style

Planepack - Dancing with colour and Stylebook

Her Packing List - Dramatically Downsizing my Toiletries and Finally Packing Light

Travel Fasion Girl - What to wear in Istanbul

Her Packing List - Traveling alone in Istanbul as a woman



And here are some articles about dance related subjects

Gilded Serpent - Ya Mustapha, a song conquers the world

Gilded Serpent - How to analyze dance styles



And then of course there are always the many articles on my website:

Articles in English

Artikel auf Deutsch

Articles en Français